...as one of the fastest-growing companies, one of the best companies to work for, and many more.
☀️ But when Doug Robinson started the enterprise back in 2014, he had little more than a vision that solar and clean energy would “win” and the diligence to play the “long game” to see that through.
☀️ Together with co-founder Luke Toone, Doug has built LGCY Power into one of the nation’s premier sales firms in any industry, with a mission “to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others do the same.”
☀️ However, in this podcast, Doug and I talk very little about solar or even sales.
• Instead, we chat about his background, life experiences as a young man, and his LGCY “backstory,”
• How the lessons he learned playing sports and college football translate to business leadership and teamwork,
• Why his life’s work isn’t about sales or profits but empowering people to reach their potential and helping others,
• A little adversity and a lot of hard work are part of the recipe of success,
• The importance of perspective and focusing on what makes us the same – not different, • Doug’s belief in Tenacity, Talent, Timing in life,
• The salesperson’s role as a wealth builder,
• His unique notion of company culture and how he strives to implement and embrace that concept every day,
• Some of the best books, coaches, and mentors that have helped him along the way,
• And the advice he’d give himself as a young man.
☀️ Throughout this year, I’ve had the privilege of getting to know Doug as a boss and also a friend, and he's become someone I really respect.
☀️ So, I’m excited to share some of his business wisdom but also his humanity in this interview.
-Norm Schriever :-)
☀️ For more information about Doug Robinson or LGCY Power, go to LGCYPower.com
☀️ Or follow LGCY Power on Instagram @lgcypower
The real estate marketingw/ Norm Podcast!
Connecting, informing, and empowering the real estate, mortgage, and small business community.